Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2011

Meet Marley

"The bunny who stole my heart"



Marley was my first rabbit, he came into my life in February 2009.

I was in the farm shop when i saw him; hunched up in a corner of the pen away from the other rabbits. With little stubby ears and wide eyes, he watched impervious customers and their boistrous offpring loom over the cage and poke their fingers in at him.

I wasnt a fan of rabbits, but there was something about this little fella. I took him home with me, completely unaware of how much he would change my life.

Hes been with me two and a half years, and i now know it was fate that brought us together. Hes such a sensitive, perceptive little spirit, he senses when im down and has got me through the darkest hours of my life. For this reason, I owe him everything,

No comments:

Post a Comment