Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

Hello from me

Hi guys.
Not sure what to put for my first post. This isnt my first blog, I had another one; "For the love of Marley", but it wasnt going the way I had hoped. It was a little too focused on rabbits, and I want this one to be a little more personal, a place for me to let off some steam from time to time, but somewhere for me to also post about the ups and downs of sharing my life with rabbits and various bits of information on rabbit health, care and welfare.

Anyway, you can call me Soph. I have 3 Netherland Dwarf Rabbits; Marley, Dolly and Skye. They are my pride and joy and deserve to be introduced in their very own post, so look out for that. I also have 2 family dogs; Jess and Poppy, who will also meet in another post. You can expect posts about these guys and any other critters from time to time.

At present im studying Animal Management and plan to study Veterinary Nursing at university. Thats the plan, anyway, though theres every chance i may change my mind! Either way, I will be working with animals in future.

Ill leave it there for now, look out for future posts.
~Soph. x

No comments:

Post a Comment